ISP speed Test

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
397684783.png

Mine's free. :D

Last edited:
slower!

this is my 2nd computers speed test my first one (this one) is some old gates with windows 98 loaded on it.
397731585.png

i get triple chips speed at work. fastest i hit was 70mb. I can download at 6-7mb/sec constant. Pics later this week. :)

i get triple chips speed at work. fastest i hit was 70mb. I can download at 6-7mb/sec constant. Pics later this week. :)

i would like to use internet that fast just one time to see how bad ass it is!!! prolly get dizzy from how fast its going and pass out though.

Dial-Up...I WIN!!!
397727000.png

OMG!!!! That made me laugh so damn hard!!!!!

I've notice the two fastest ones here are Cox...You guys like Cox pretty good????

lol.

Wireless

398081936.png

Wired

398088061.png

How come there is no difference between the two?

Last edited:
Wireless

398081936.png

Wired

398088061.png

How come there is no difference between the two?

because your internet speed isn't even close to the overall capacity of wired or wireless.
Transfers from pc to pc will be faster wired if you are using anything other than 802.11N for wireless.

Heh. Just saw this thread. I'm running mux'd dual high-speed connections at home, FiOS (50Mbps) and Comcast (50Mbps), with BGP peering to NTT and Level 3.

398168964.png

My home office/lab is where I do all of my penetration testing work so I need the big pipes.

thats just insane ameoba!!! i dont think i could use internet that fast lol.

i could max it out 24/7 with usenet. :)

Heh. Just saw this thread. I'm running mux'd dual high-speed connections at home, FiOS (50Mbps) and Comcast (50Mbps), with BGP peering to NTT and Level 3.

398168964.png

My home office/lab is where I do all of my penetration testing work so I need the big pipes.

holy shipoopy! lol I think mine still wins lol

397727000.png

dude ajames lol, if you pay for that service i hope its only like 50 cents a month or something lol.

dude ajames lol, if you pay for that service i hope its only like 50 cents a month or something lol.

Actually I dont pay for it at all. The construction company my dad works for use to use it for when they were away so they can use there laptops, so one day I told him I needed different internet, and he gave me the user name and password and said, "here if it works then good". That was about two years ago, and the construction company don't use the account anymore, and don't know there paying for it, so i get it for free. lol

Back