Been a While, But back Again

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeep

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey folks, It's been a while since I was on here. I took a little hiatus.
Some of you may remember me, especially Revo Rancher if he is still around.

I got the "itch" again after a bit of a break. I took my hyper 7 PBS apart today, put all batteries on charge, cleaned the engine, carb, and fuel tank, and installed a roto-start on the engine (previously all I've ever used was a pull start),,and I'm here to tell ya, the roto start is the way to go :).

Anyway, fired her up and I had forgotten how amazingly powerful this little beast is! This is the Hyper Mach .28 6-port engine, and I dunno what the .21 8-ports run like, but if any of you that are familiar with both engines have a comparison opinion, I'd love to hear it.

I'm posting this for one reason only , I just realized minutes ago that Sunday 14th will be my 1 year anniversary of firing up my first ever nitro RC.

And I can still recall the aroma of burnt nitro from that night!.

These nitro rigs are pure fun, even when they give you fits, they are still Pure fun.

May all your fuel mixtures be correct!

Also,,,3 days from now will also be an anniversary of me having bandages on my blistered right index and middle fingers. I did mention ALL I ever had was a pull start, right? LMAO

Jeep

Welcome back Jeep. Glad to hear you enjoying the RC life once again. Its for life you know? Try to get out and its the fishes for you! LOL. Glad you're back.

Dam long time no see...
How is the family doing?The store still running.
Any way good to here from you again.

I am a doofus....LOL

Last edited:
Thanks jon, it's nice to be back into it. I never totally left it, kinda took the laying on the couch route on the weekends as opposed to running the buggy due to my lower back pain. My back is not much better , but the desire to run the buggy overcame, lol.

Jeep

Hey Zandor, good to see ya again, but you may have me confused with someone else.
I have no family, I never married in spite of being proposed to twice,,lmao!

I have no store, but a little over 2 years ago I did have a Harley aftermarket shop.

Jeep

Welcome back to the site Jeep.

Thanx NCNitro, nice to be back, I'm apparently a nitro addict,,;)

Jeep

Hey Zandor, good to see ya again, but you may have me confused with someone else.
I have no family, I never married in spite of being proposed to twice,,lmao!

I have no store, but a little over 2 years ago I did have a Harley aftermarket shop.

Jeep

OH Snap...That was MYJEEP My bad..LOL...
What the hell Good to have you back....

OH Snap...That was MYJEEP My bad..LOL...
What the hell Good to have you back....

I also recall there was a "MYJEEP" here , I had forgotten that

Jeep

Thanks Rob,

By the way, several of you folks that have responded are the ones who helped me out on tuning and servo advice, thanks again!

Jeep

Welcome back Jeep, good to see you on the boards again. :cheers:

...I'm apparently .. nitro addict,,;)

Careful, a statement like that could get you killed in these parts. =devil

Welcome back!

-SkyMaxx

Thanks for the welcome back folks, very much appreciated!
This isn't only a highly technical and amazingly fun hobby, it's one that attracts good folks. Cheers to ALL of ya!
I just wish one or more of ya were in my area of the country, and none are .

Jeep

I just noticed a new feature here,,location feature I see 2 folks within 30 miles of me :)

Jeep

Glad to see you back around. Now you got some serious catchin' up to do!

Back