Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had Listerine and toothpaste for breakfast, not nearly as satisfying as @Tunedpipe pancakes and eggs! :cry:
Oh but you are spring time fresh. NO WAIT, wrong product, my bad.

One of my favs, a ham steak and mexican corn cooked with parmasen cheese, asiago cheese, and romano cheese. Cooked all together with butter. MMMMM

IMG_0442.JPG

One of my favs, a ham steak and mexican corn cooked with parmasen cheese, asiago cheese, and romano cheese. Cooked all together with butter. MMMMM

View attachment 150485
O hell yeah!! That was a staple in my house growing up. My dad loved doing ham steaks on the grill, with buttered corn and mashed potatoes!!! 🤤

I was to tired to care, tonight was cereal. About all I had energy for. Mrs. Doom was in complete agreement. It has been a hectic past couple of days at work.
Those nights are called yoyo. You're on your own.

I was to tired to care, tonight was cereal. About all I had energy for. Mrs. Doom was in complete agreement. It has been a hectic past couple of days at work.
Ha! Last night, me too! Wife brought home a 4 pack of monster cereal. So had some Boo Berry and a little of a new one, Frute Brute 🤷‍♂️ for dinner. Cherry flavor....a Werewolf I guess. Had no clue they had a new one. It wasn't bad. The Frankenberry is the best!! 😍
20220811_230344.jpg

When it comes to red sauce, I actually prefer it just like that.
That's my Wife too. Me, I love lots of sauce!!! Prego with meat, not that runny Ragu sh!t-😂. My wife calls it my spaghetti soup! 😂😁

Ha! Last night, me too! Wife brought home a 4 pack of monster cereal. So had some Boo Berry and a little of a new one, Frute Brute 🤷‍♂️ for dinner. Cherry flavor....a Werewolf I guess. Had no clue they had a new one. It wasn't bad. The Frankenberry is the best!! 😍
View attachment 150510

That's my Wife too. Me, I love lots of sauce!!! Prego with meat, not that runny Ragu sh!t-😂. My wife calls it my spaghetti soup! 😂😁
Wow, they've started selling the Monsters cereals already? I always pick up a couple of these every Halloween season. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for Frute Brute. I love cherry flavor stuff!

Wow, they've started selling the Monsters cereals already? I always pick up a couple of these every Halloween season. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for Frute Brute. I love cherry flavor stuff!
It's effin ridiculous!! They've got Halloween and starting to put out some Thanksgiving stuff at the stores here. It's so stoopid! It gets earlier and earlier each year. Hell, in a few years they will be selling sleds, Xmas lights and trees in July!!! 🤣

It's effin ridiculous!! They've got Halloween and starting to put out some Thanksgiving stuff at the stores here. It's so stoopid! It gets earlier and earlier each year. Hell, in a few years they will be selling sleds, Xmas lights and trees in July!!! 🤣
Reminds me that I need to start thinking about costume ideas for this year's adult Halloween party.
I freaking love Halloween season!

Back