Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susan( aka Mrs. X) took the day off from work today, so she had time to do a bit of cooking. Our friend, down the street, have us a large batch of her red sauce Monday. Susan decided to make meatballs to go with. She used a mixture of ground veal, ground pork, and Italian sausage to make the meatballs. Sooooo gooood!!! I would have to say that these are the best meatballs she had ever made.
1028211904_compress56.jpg

The wife made me a double shot cappuccino with extra foam this morning. I love these things! Its like shooting up straight caffeine in to your system lol
Nice!

Just a typical large mug of French roast for me at this moment......with experiment 626 😁
1031210905_Burst01.jpg

Out of all the good stuff I can't eat anymore, Deer and Elk are on the top of my list. I really miss it.

Home made chilli on a chilli dog. No buns, so a frozen hawiian roll. My appologies on the north/south instead of east/west.

Attachments

• 20211102_135853.jpg
    20211102_135853.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 26
Home made chilli on a chilli dog. No buns, so a frozen hawiian roll. My appologies on the north/south instead of east/west.
That'll work just fine.

Susan and I tagged team on dinner tonight. Shepherds pie made with beef and lamb and Guinness!
1102211935_compress0.jpg

That looks awesome. My wife make's a killer Shepherds pie also. I love it.

I'm just not fond of making mashed potatoes. Peeling, chopping, boiling, mashing. Blah. Give me french fries lol.
To could just buy ready made mashed potatoes.

How about substituting the mashed taters with a layer of frozen tater tots or steak fries?

Back