Turn your HPI Savage retro with Proline Racing's newest body, the classic 1979 Ford F-150 pick-up body. The new '79 Ford body fits the Savage line of trucks perfectly. And, it can be used on any standard Savage size truck or T-Maxx sized truck. Savage XL owners, a long version of this body is available for your trucks. Look for the F-150 Supercab version, part #105132.
The Proline Racing 1979 Ford body is made from crystal clear polycarbonate material for those that prefer to add a personal touch with their own paint and graphics scheme. The convenient pre-cut vinyl decal sheet includes: photo-realistic headlights, grill, tail lights, official logos, window frames, door handles and more – all die-cut to make applying the decals quick and easy. Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks are included with each body. A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grill, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for Savage body post drill locations
- Molded from 0.040″ clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- Clear body (finished example shown)
- This is an officially licensed replica
Part #: 105127 – Proline Racing 1979 FORD F-150 body
Part #: 105132 – Proline Racing 1979 FORD F-150 Supercab body