RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Here’s something you don’t see very often, an item being released for very popular monster truck of yesterday – the Tamiya Clod Buster. That’s exactly what Proline Racing has just done with their newest tire the Proline Destroyer.
The new Clod Buster Destroyer tire from Proline features a chevron tread pattern that has been finely tuned to be lightweight and agile to also make it ideal for monster truck racing.
Proline Destroyer features
- Combines Scale Appearance and Maximum Performance
- Made from Pro-Line’s Legendary M3 Race Rubber
- Massive Forward Bite not yet seen in the Scale Monster Truck Class
- Ideal Tire Size and Width that is Lightweight and Agile
- Soft Foam Inserts Included for Ultra-Plush Landings
Part #: 10114-02 – Destroyer 2.6″ M3 Soft All Terrain Tires