RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
JQ Products has just released a Ready to Run version of THECar. JQ Products has been able to keep the specification of THECar high, and as close to the Professional version as possible. The servos and engine have been chosen based on their performance as well as their affordability.
JQ Products wanted to make sure that the servos are strong and fast enough to be able to control the car, in a similar fashion to actual race cars with top of the line servos.
Many RTRs have so slow and weak servos, that they are hard to drive for even experienced racers. This is not the case with JQ Products THECar, as the Savox servos are strong and fast enough for the task. The engine is a standard pullstart RTR unit, and it has more than enough power for this super lightweight RTR, that only weights 3300g.
JQ Products THECar Features:
- Weight: 3300g
- Radio and Receiver: 2.4ghz, with EPA, Dualrate and Trim
- Receiver Pack: 1200 NiMh
- Engine: .21 Pullstart
- Steering Servo: Savox SC0253MG, 0,14sec/8kg all metal gear servo
- Throttle/Brake Servo: SC0352, 0,13sec/6,5kg
- Tires: Multi surface preglued tyres on THEWheel
- Chassis: 4mm Aluminium
- Bodyshell: Pre painted lexan body
- Driveshafts: Front CVD Driveshaft, Rear Dogbones
- Clutch: 3-shoe clutch
- Shock Absorbers: Hard Anodised Shocks, 3.5mm shock shaft
- Brakes: Twin fibreglass brake disks
- Switch: THE JQ Genius non-Patented Safety Switch
Requires Glow Starter, 4 AA Batteries for the Transmitter, a standard glowplug and RC Fuel to run