Included with the HPI 1970 Plymouth AAR CUDA body is a large pre-cut decal sheet that includes window lines, headlights, grilles, tail lights, official Plymouth AAR â€˜Cuda logos and much more, providing your touring car with a realistically finished product. An overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the HPI 1970 Plymouth CUDA body has dimple marks for body post drill locations for blank bodies. The HPI 1970 Plymouth CUDA body will fit all HPI Nitro RS4 touring cars, and most 200mm touring cars.
HPI 1970 Plymouth CUDA Features:
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from 0.040″ clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
This is an officially licensed replica.
Part #: 17510 – HPI 1970 PLYMOUTH AAR ‘CUDA CLEAR BODY (F200mm/R210mm)
Discuss the new HPI Plymouth Cuda body in our Body Shop RC Forum!