RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Under supervision of Mario Rossi, the new .21 buggy engine was designed by GRP in Italy. The new GRP .21 engine is a non-tuned racing engine and all components of the non-tuned engine are interchangeable with GRP’s tuned engines parts. This allows the non-tuned GRP engines to be customized for increased performance, while eliminating the need to purchase a new engine. The GRP .21 buggy engine also features GRP’s Temperature Control System (TCS) that keeps the heat from the block from transferring to the carburetor causing intake changes and running out of tune.
GRP .21 Features
- .21 Non-tuned racing engine for 1/8-scale buggies
- Aluminum 7.5mm carburetor
- Produced in Italy by GRP, under the direct technical supervision of Mario Rossi
- Engine components are interchangeable with GRP tuned engine parts for easy performance improvement
- Features true ABC construction
- Comes in a GRP plastic box complete with decals
Part #: LOSR2001 – GRP .21 Buggy Engine
Discuss the GRP .21 buggy engine in the RC Engines and Motors forum.