Your Losi DBXL-E thoughts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hobby shop should have honored the deal.

Always, still a sweet rig.
I thought so at first and I did give it a shot. This hobby shops prices are always right in line with interwebz prices and when I asked the dude said he was at his lowest price point on it. I did see one for $1139 on Amazon. I should have checked with horizon but I seriously doubt any hobby shop will give us a $250 discount just because some huge online store can afford to. They have price matched a few things for me in the past but $250? At the local hobby shop??? They wouldn't be in business very long.

It's good that you are supporting your local shop. Good on ya man! But I wonder if the local shops, after a sale like that, contact Losi and get the sale discount 🤔 Don't know if that's a thing, but Losi  should honor stuff like that at the local level.

I thought so at first and I did give it a shot. This hobby shops prices are always right in line with interwebz prices and when I asked the dude said he was at his lowest price point on it. I did see one for $1139 on Amazon. I should have checked with horizon but I seriously doubt any hobby shop will give us a $250 discount just because some huge online store can afford to. They have price matched a few things for me in the past but $250? At the local hobby shop??? They wouldn't be in business very long.
I have done this before with Arrma sales, when you buy something with a Horizon sale they get a rebate from Horizon.

It's good that you are supporting your local shop. Good on ya man! But I wonder if the local shops, after a sale like that, contact Losi and get the sale discount 🤔 Don't know if that's a thing, but Losi  should honor stuff like that at the local level.
Yeah, there's a lot of things people SHOULD do but...that's not reality.

I did learn one thing tho. Next time I buy anything I'll keep it to myself instead of posting it up online lol.

I did learn one thing tho. Next time I buy anything I'll keep it to myself instead of posting it up online lol.
I wish I had a local hobby shop close by. The closest one is about 30 minutes away, and since I don't drive, it's too far for me. The local shop we used to have had decent prices, so I never needed to buy online unless they just didn't have it. But sadly the owner died and the worthless son closed it up.

When I broke the a arm I needed to buy all 4 arms which is $52, but they are the same a arm all around.

A better example is c hub, caster blocks and rear hubs all come in one package and they are all different so if you break the c hub on the same side again you to buy the whole which is like $50~.

Edit: The hubs are only $40 but you get the point.
Uograde to vitavon when you break something
Heres my dbxle 2.0 and his bitch the sbr 2.0
😆

Attachments

• 20221026_111759.jpg
    20221026_111759.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 20221026_111806.jpg
    20221026_111806.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 20221026_105916.jpg
    20221026_105916.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 37
  • 20221026_105831.jpg
    20221026_105831.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 43
Less ballooning on the front wheels. A tiny amount of drivetrain wear. I personally use silicon earplugs, because it almost locks the diff, but doesn't fully lock it. It is a lot cheaper and has similar effects.

Back