Your dream truggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRXaddict

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Post photos of your dream truggy along with why you want it bashing, racing, street driving etc.

I know my current dream truggy is the Hot Bodies D8T truggy. It just seems like an AWESOME AWESOME rc and I'm not sure why but i seem to be ubsessed with this truggy.

HBtruggy2.jpg

HBtruggy.jpg

And my other dream truggy is this, i dont really know much about this one but it looks like its also a great racer.

truggy.jpg

hobao.jpg

So anyways, post your dream truggy and why you want it !!!

I almost bought the D8T tonight on feebay, I may still haha.

LUCKY !!!! i was hoping it would come with a motor but i guess it doesn't -__-. for me looking around it would probably cost about 5 to 600 bucks to actually have the kit driving... I first thought it came with motor sevos and radio but it doesn't... even requires tires aswell.. But someday ill order it and be taking it to the track and tear it all up.

I would love to have the losi ten-t! Maybe some day I will by the roller off ebay and build it myself.

^ good truggy !! i know some users on here dont really agree with the ross system but i think its pretty neat.. usually every one needs to try to do some serious electrical work to do this but losi did a good job in my opinion with out it being cluttered .. It may not be the best thing for racing simply because of weight but for bashing ... genius!

losi-ten-t.jpg

And then one of the most expensive truggies I've seen.. the losi 8ight-t 2.0 .. I'm sure this is an amazing truck
LOSB0085-450.jpg

Heres my dream truggy
25a0tfo.jpg

I have a Ten T and the Ross would be great if it wasn't for two things.

1) The Ross needs to use a battery other than the RX battery. The Ross will drain your RX batt fast if your having problems starting it or keeping it running.

2) The Ten T was supposedly designed as a racing truggy but the Ross adds more weight and interferes somewhat with the trucks LCG. Now if your just bashing this truck thats fine but if your actually gonna race it like Losi suggests that it was built for you wont want this on the kit. It really didnt make sense for them to put this on the kit if its supposed to be a racing kit.

Heres my dream truggy
25a0tfo.jpg

^ CLEAN mugen always makes amazing stuff

I have a Ten T and the Ross would be great if it wasn't for two things.

1) The Ross needs to use a battery other than the RX battery. The Ross will drain your RX batt fast if your having problems starting it or keeping it running.

2) The Ten T was supposedly designed as a racing truggy but the Ross adds more weight and interferes somewhat with the trucks LCG. Now if your just bashing this truck thats fine but if your actually gonna race it like Losi suggests that it was built for you wont want this on the kit. It really didnt make sense for them to put this on the kit if its supposed to be a racing kit.

Yeah thats the same i was saying above. the added weight and clutter etc isnt so good for a racer but for the basher its awesome. over all i think its a neat idea. but if you plan on racing a truggy i would say steer away from that truggy.

That doesn't change my mind a bit. I have no local race tracks so I would only bash with it.

yeah dont let it change you mind its still an awesome looking truggy... i say go for it regardless.

get it !!!

Back