You Wish You were THIS Good!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I been following Drift 44 for years. Hes the reason I bought my first drift kit. Hes pretty damn amazing!

He's like the Ken Block of RC 😁

Love that car he's running too. Does he have any info on it anywhere? I just found his channel a few minutes before posting this.

He's like the Ken Block of RC 😁

Love that car he's running too. Does he have any info on it anywhere? I just found his channel a few minutes before posting this.
he runs the YOKOMO Drift Package. Yokomo makes some of the best drift kits money can buy.

He also sometimes uses a MINI-Z AWD MA-030 EVO

Last edited:
Honestly, what would be the purpose of taking my rig out at a competition and you see this guy. o_O
Amazing driving..

As hard as it looks, it would be a lot if fun just attempting some of those moves.

Respect! He's put in some serious wheel time to get to that level of driving. :thumbs-up:
Really surprised the car does that good on that tile surface with all the grout lines between the tiles.

As much as I get frowned at for chasing the cats, with my crawlers, I don't think the wife unit, will let me get a drift car for in the house. 🤣
You could always tell her the cats have outgrown the crawlers and need more of a challenge.

As much as I get frowned at for chasing the cats, with my crawlers, I don't think the wife unit, will let me get a drift car for in the house. 🤣
You could always tell her the cats have outgrown the crawlers and need more of a challenge.
And to make it fair, be sure to freshly wax the floor and put socks on of kitty's paws, so it too can experience the excitement of drifting! 🏁

Lol! the cats already have drifting down pretty good! they come hauling around the corners, at high speed, sideways, plowing through their crunchy dishes, sending crunchies flying everywhere. Might be funny to make them PVC slippers and watch them go nowhere really, really, fast though!

Lol! the cats already have drifting down pretty good! they come hauling around the corners, at high speed, sideways, plowing through their crunchy dishes, sending crunchies flying everywhere. Might be funny to make them PVC slippers and watch them go nowhere really, really, fast though!
You ever try the Zucchini trick? Wait til the cat is eating and slip a Zucchini up behind them. When they see it they usually freak the F out! 🤣😝🤪

Back