You Want Chaos I got Chaos

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok so last night I was thinking about calling ot find somewhere to pre-order my Savage from cause I already talked the wife into letting me get and early Xmas present..
Then all the sudden I figure it out Savage Nov. Relase Date
Wifes B-day Nov-16 so me in all my wisdom when I decided to marry my lovely little wife I thought hey I will kill to birds with one stone get married on here B-day well I actually did it one day after.. So it just so hapopends My wifes B-day and our 1 year anivaersary are in the Middle of November..
So know I have to figure out how to get the wife a really nice 2in1 girft and how I am going to get my SAAAAVAAAAGE .21 oh well. I thought I just had to share. Trust me I will find a why.

As Yoda Says "TRY NOT DO. THERE IS NO TRY" X:wtf:

Tell her you came up with a great idea.
Instead of trying to guess what each other wants lets just give each other say…. $500.00 and we can buy something for our self’s that we really want.

Up side: You get your truck.
Downside: She gets $500.00 worth of shoes.

Originally posted by FastEddy
Tell her you came up with a great idea.
Instead of trying to guess what each other wants lets just give each other say…. $500.00 and we can buy something for our self’s that we really want.

Up side: You get your truck.
Downside: She gets $500.00 worth of shoes.
Yeah but just think how fun jumping a hill made from 500.00 worth of shoes..

Back