You guys are gonna hate me!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I scored BIG today!! 😎

View attachment 170747View attachment 170746View attachment 170748View attachment 170749

Picked up a virtually brand new DBXL-E 2.0 for $425!!!! About $1500-1800 worth of stuff.. 😳🤯
He only ran it on asphalt about half a dozen times.. This thing is CLEAN!!
It came with two sets of tires and a set of 4s packs. He also put about $300 buck worth of Integy crap on there.. I’ll definitely be removing the aluminum arms.

I’m so pumped I could scream!! I’ve wanted one for a very long time! Happy birthday to me!! 😁🤙
Wanna sell the arms?

Hate might be a bit strong... but we aren't especially liking you right now.
:joyful:
Congrats on a nice score!
Don't worry we can get him on the playground later. :p

Yah, good score. It's what you call a motivated seller, and that's how it should be. I see stuff that is obviously used and people are knocking 20% off the full price? That's called a sale. The rule of thumb is 50% of the original value IF it's in good condition.

BTW you probably didn't account for taxes and shipping in your value estimate, so take on another $150 to that.

I like hate people always hate me crap my own family hate me I have plenty of salt haha

Back