xxxnt trucks on stormer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UltegraSTI

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
any1 notice the 2 different listings, 1 about 100 less than the other. whats the difference between the xr2 and the xr2i which is the only shown difference.

apologies if this has been addressed.

-Ult

I don't think there is a difference. One is the original xxx-nt RTR Sport for the original price I paid 3 years ago ($339) and the other link appears to be the sale price as of 08-03-04. Just by the way it's worded, that's all I can figure.

If you really want to know for certain, call them up. It's a damn good truck, especially for $240. If you do get one, I highly recommend the RPM bumper. It will be a very well spent $10.

Dude, buy the one w/ the xr2! The XR2i has more feautres, but, I'll let you in on a little secret.....

If you order the one w/ the XR2, they won't have it, but it'll will say it's in stock. That's because they send you the one w/ the XR2i! for the price of the one w/ the XR2! That's what they did when I ordered mine. I went w/ the one w/ the XR2, and to my delightment, they send me the one w/ the XR2i!!!!!!

However, if you order the one w/ the XR2 and it doesn't come w/ the XR2i, don't yell at me. I'm jus sayin what happened to me.

There isn't much of a diff between the xr2i and xr2 anyway. I had the xr2 and bomber had bought the xr2i. The pretty much have the same features, but they look a little different.

Back