Xtm X-terminator Pro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buggyracer28

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi everyone!!! I'm not on here very much, but i just wanted to tel you that i got a new buggy. It is my first buggy, and now my only car. It is the X-terminator pro. It is not the rtr or the deluxe. It is a kit. 80% built. I'm pretty sure it just came out. I got a os rg, mx-3 and a 645mg for the steering. Everything works great! I just finished breaking in the engine today. And already jumped it like 5ft. (didnt want to break anything on the first day)... It is very suprisingly fast. I had no idea it was gonna be this fast. Much faster than my other car and my brothers lightning. I thought it was gonna be a little bit faster, but it is frickin fast!!!! :) My first race ever will be this saturday or sunday(depending on who shows up, ill proly check out the other track on sat.) But it is much more compettitive, which is what i heard. It has soo many hoppups i can't even list them. I have pics if anyone is interested in what they look like, but i can't put them on here cuz they are all too big.

Cool, I've seen adds for them and they look pretty cool. I have the regualar X-Terminator and even in that form they are very fast. As for the pics, they can be compressed and put on here. They would be cool to see.

awesome, i know you're gonna love the buggy. i also have a 645mg for the steering and it's an almost perfect fit for the buggy. i say almost because it would be nicer if it was a bit faster.

btw, it's awesome that so many people are buying x-terminators. when i bought mine, there were only 3-4 people with them, now there's like 6-7!!

I've noticed a big increase in xtm x-terminator interest latley. thats a good thing, IMO the xtm is the best basher buggy on the market. not saying it can't be good at racing..but i know its awesome for bashing.

You're right there has been a lot of X-Ts out there. Nitro_Freak got me interested and I'm gald he did. Thery're a great basher buggy.

I'd like to see one in person, but nobody has one at the track out here. Almost everyone on this forum says it's nice.

I could put them on here.....

If someone shrunk them for me that is..... :rolleyes: lol.

I am gonna use it to mostly race and bash. I've already bashed. :smoke: lol. Now all i gotta do is build another jump. :devious:

If you wanna e-mail them to me, I can shrink them down with Photoshop for you and e-mail them back to you. Send me a bunch and I'll do it. It's easy enough.

jjamieson at futurefoundations dot com

(Google searches this site, I don't want to end up on more spam lists then what I already am, so you'll have to re-assemble my address)

Those are the magic words i was waiting for.... :) Ill email you some pics... How does 5 sound????

I sent 4 cuz 5 was too big. Thanks again.

Attachments

• 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 453
That is the deluxe version though, but still super sick!!! :)

Thank you, but the pics are still too big. How about you just post them and say they are of my car cuz This has happened before and the other person posted them when i couldn't so just try that. Thank you. Just post as many as you can. Thanks again for all your help.

They weren't too big for me =) I posted the 640x480 ones. They are in my gallery, but here they are:

3666DSCN0509-640-75k.jpg

3666DSCN0512-640-75k.jpg

3666DSCN0528-640-75k.jpg

3666DSCN0531-640-75k.jpg

3666DSCN0532-640-75k.jpg

that's sick!! how come the tires look used and the rest of the buggy is shiny and new? also, i think the only diff between the deluxe and pro (besides the no engine/radio) is that the pro comes with threaded shock bodies.

the pro also has a milled 7075 aluminum chassis.

Thanks guys... The wheels look used cuz the guy at the lhs wanted to glue them and i said.... What the hell. Why would i want to do em? so he glues em. There is glue on the edges of the wheels. He put the tires on backward on 2 of them. So 2 r facing the other way and the other 2 r right. Well, the engines broken in, so I'm not gonna let it sit on the shelf!!!!! lol. Thats why it is kinda dirty. I took these right after i came home from bashing. I'm racing it on saturday... Ill tell ya how i do with it. This will be my first race ever. So wish me luck. I'm not sure what the differences are on the deluxe and the pro, but I'm sure its a lot more stuff cuz the box said. lol. I havent looked at them side by side, but i go by the box. lol.

Ill TTYL,
ERIC

Yours has the black chassis which looks really cool.

The servos and battery box are at an angle like that, it's weird =)

the black chassis is more than just a nice color. its 7075, which is a higher (stronger, stiffer) grade of aluminum. and also it is milled out in low stress areas for less weight. my deluxe chassis is slightly bent right in the middle where the center diff is and i really want to upgrade to the pro chassis, which is about 80$ compared to 45$ for the regular chassis.

I like how the X-T's radio system is laid out. They are angled in. It makes it really easy to get to it keeps all the weight near the middle. And I especially love the clip on covers for the batteries and the reciever. They make things real easy :D

Very nice buggy!!!

Thanks! I never knew what kinda goodies it had... Now i know!!! :)

Back