xtm cvd

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikerman

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey guys i really like the xtm cvds but i do not know of any web sight that sells them. does xtm have a web page?;)

xtm cvd distributor

This will get you there.
http://www.hobbypeople.net/gallery/233213.asp

Should take you directly to the front/rear xtm cvd. I use the same, but i've been runnint into lots of where on the outdrive cups on the transmission side. I just ordered 2 sets of new cups for this.

Also, locktight the hell out of the grub screws on the cvd's. I've lost 2 due to this loosening up.

man what engines u guys run?? i have the XTM 24.7 and i can't use the xtm cvd's. the engine has too much torque and would just snap the little pin peices. so now i run MIP and Dynamite

bryan

HEY BRYAN I HAVE BEEN HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS THE PINS IN THE XTM SETS ARE REALY GARBAGE HOW ARE THE MIP OR DYNAMITE PINS?

neither the dynamite or the MIP's have broken yet. just one thing is that the MIP's are longer htan the dynamite cvd by a little bit

bryan

I use the O.S. 21 RG-X(P). I figured if i stayed below the 2hp mark it would save me rebuilding the trans, diffs and cvds as often. But i would get the 21 torq and ease of O.S. tuning and stability.

Plus, it's a relativily inexepensive engine and $139 at Tower.