XR-10 Front Axle Tops ** Limited **

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
These are now out for the XR10 but at $119.99 I think this one VP upgrade I will have to pass on unless I get it as a gift.

http://www.vanquishproducts.com/xr10-front-axle-to10.html

XR_10_AXLE_TOPS.png

XR_10_AXLE_TOPS3.png

Also comes in silver
XR_10_AXLE_TOPS_SILVER.png

Pricey, but a machining thing of beauty.:drool:

Yeah their nice, of course but I shall pass.

I assume they will make rear uppers. If they also make lowers eventually, one can actually build an XR10 without using a single Axial part. LOL

Last edited:
$120 for HALF of a rear axle!?

F That!

Actually it is the top half of the front axle.

I assume they will make rear uppers. If they also make lowers eventually, one can actually build and AC10 without using a single Axial part. LOL

It says in the description you can use a front axle in the rear to use the top half both front and rear, I do not believe there are plans for building a rear top half or bottom half at all, the plastic slides better over the rocks then aluminum and the aluminum top half gives the axle plenty of rigidity, and did you mean VP10?

PRODUCT DETAILS

Vanquish Products XR-10 Front Axle Tops.
Replaces Stock XR-10 Axle Top.
Requires Vanquish Front link Mount.
CNC Precision 3D Machined from solid block of American made aluminum 6061-t6
Removes last weak bearing in XR-10 Transmission cases.
Intended to help eliminate flex in plastic axles which causes gear breakage.
Can be used on rear axle with front axle bottoms, rear lockouts, and rear axle shafts and bearings.
Comes with hardware shown
These are in Limited supply and are produced in small batches. we expect they will be out of stock regularly

LOL

I have no idea what I was trying to type.

Oh yeah that thing is nice!! VP stuff is the BEST of the BEST for crawlers (besides EEM) and IMO worth every penny so actually its not too bad

Back