Xmaxx toe link hitting suspension arm

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after swapping out the bellcrank assembly and adjusting the end points it seems the toe link is still touching the suspension arm on full turn that you can see in the pic, is this normal or am I worrying over nothing. The last pic shows it when the wheels are straight and there is plenty of space, I'm starting to think I'm worrying about nothing(hopefully)🤣

View attachment 153552

View attachment 153553

View attachment 153554
Are both sides like that? I wish I had an xmaxx so I knew what the norm was for this kit

Are both sides like that? I wish I had an xmaxx so I knew what the norm was for this kit
Yes it's the same both sides but before I swapped the bellcrank assembly they where different

Mine hits on one side if I manually turn the wheels all the way. I set the end point just shy of or at the point of contact.

20221004_121902.jpg

20221004_121832.jpg

Mine hits on one side if I manually turn the wheels all the way. I set the end point just shy of or at the point of contact.

View attachment 153596

View attachment 153597
Cool looks like it's normal then,I've set my end points I didn't know if it was my servo getting weak as its the standard one in it at the mo I'm waiting for it to go before replacing with the upgraded one from Traxxas

That's exactly what I did. The upgrade from Traxxas seems pretty good so far. I know there are better options out there but I won't try them till this one fails.