xmaxx temprature sensor ligt blinking

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks. I have heard the stock ESC is crap and overheats a lot. I'd drop a Hobbywing Max 5 in it.

Unfortunately it is probably done. My factory ESC is still going strong in my Xmaxx, but when it does go out, I'm going with a Max 6 from hobby wing. If you want to keep the truck light and use the stock motor, this is what I have heard is the best option. If you want to upgrade the motor to a larger one the Max 5 seems like the go to for everyone.

my xmaxx esc temrature ligt is blinking red. traxxas support said i need to replace the speed controller. is there som other way to fix this?

thanks in advance
here is a video.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...9ce38f04a39617525e6116ff6d0e1f8ae1f0a1178e28&
Lucky you !! Now is your opportunity to put some real electronics in it , while your at put some real gears in it too !! Also go to Earl Moore head u tube dude , and see what he does to muscle up the hinge pin supports , or just let your bulkhead bust all up keep it light but these things need to be done once Traxxas crap starts bustn

Back