XFly A-10 Thunderbolt II

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GBLynden

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
This is my Maiden Flight Fail with the XFly A-10 Thunderbolt II Twin 50mm EDF Jet!

Even if you have good flying skills, the landings are always going to be what separates the good for the still learning to get it right pilots.

GB

Very cool. Unfortunately, I see the light poles as targets, I wouldn't last long there.

That looks a lot like where I used to fly before they turned it i to a light industrial park. Looks like that A-10 wants to land hot.

This thing certainly doesn't have flaps and it would really help a lot with slowing down. I need to adjust the setup a little too for better landings. The second flight had an even worse landing lol

This thing certainly doesn't have flaps and it would really help a lot with slowing down. I need to adjust the setup a little too for better landings. The second flight had an even worse landing lol

Sometimes thats the way things go. I remember when the Parkzone spitfire came out, the narrow landing gear gave me fits because she landed hotter than I was used to. I was just about to give up on her out of frustration, then one day everything just clicked and it became one of my favorites.

i would never be able to land that. am used to slow flying largescale nitros.
it would be a miracle if i didnt crash it in 10 seconds

i can only fly this on RF9, and even then its kinda sketchy. Real world, I would have no chance of getting this thing home safely.

The one on RF9 is the E-flite version with retracts. This one only has ailerons and elevator. I just need to get it tuned up right for it to work well for me :)

Back