X-cellerator ran over!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chelseafc385

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well, today i got my X-cellerator working again from when i broke it cos i took it ramping. It was going just fine, had about 15 minutes, then my brother asked if he could have a quick go. I let him, after about a minute, he drove it straight underneath a car. The rear wheels crushed it. I now have to wait till monday to go to the LHS and get the parts! I reckon there is about £35-£45 worth of damage. And i was meant to be keeping it in working order for when we go on holiday on tuesday. Hopefully they will have the parts in stock, otherwise i wont be able to take it with me :(.
Its the last time I'm gonna let someone drive my car!

Just thought i would let you know about my day.

040509112355.gif

040509112418.gif

Last edited:
man thats a total bummer. sorry to hear that. i actually picked up another truck off of ebay so i dont have to worry about my the ones i run not getting wrecked

Have you ever had a car ran over?

Pictures have been added. Sorry about the poor quality, i had to use my phone since the camera i normally use is in the back of my dads car which is in for repairs.

I have a small "Wal-Mart" car that has the same radio that is on my Nitro Rusty, and I make anyone that drives my cars go through a "driver course" that I make on the floor out of erasers!! I have never had anyone else break anything on any of my cars.

Back