wtf... are there really people in this world that are this ignorant?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DeDeDe!!! Some people just dont have any brains. I smell a 2nd grade drop out also lol.

Last edited:
Wow.................apparently there is such a thing as too much X-files. :gulp:

Wow......and she's allowed to have children.
I'm sure she was relieved when she discovered that whatever it was, stopped oozing out of her ground at night.
Does anyone else realize that stuff like that never happened 20 years ago? Just her, eh? Kinda' thought so.

God or any kind of higher power be willing, this woman is barren.

Yes some people are that dumb. Next time you are on YouTube look up George Carlin's rant about fat/stupid people. It's a great one.

I much preferred this one:

[ame]http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1810755[/ame]

If you can find me a *legal* aged girl that good looking who likes to do lightsabre fights in pink silk PJs I'm well in there ;)

I think somebody enjoyed the 60's a little too much LOL

omg, laughing my everloving ass off right this moment. I mean, seriously, I can't breathe!!

Somebody call for help, please... I think the government is spying on my house, there's all this golden colored light coming through the windows and I mean, people, c'mon do we have to live under their flashlights now too???? ;)

Damn, some people really are crazy.....

looks like it got taken down on collegehumor.. here it is on youtube

[ame]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=aIYZvr3ueGw[/ame]

whats ooozzzzzing outa her bong?

Wow!

I am surprised she is even able to breathe.

Wow!

I am surprised she is even able to breathe.
20 years ago she might not have been able to.

Hell 30 years ago her parents should have thought about birth control. :)

Didn't you guys know its alien piss? They ate to many skittles....