Wpl military truck parts needed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel C

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Hello everyone. I have been building a few of the wpl military trucks and ran in to a snag. I am wondering i anyone has a grill for the b1 they would be willing to sell. While modifying mine it snapped and it's hard to find just that without buying a whole truck. I am making up to 3 so I might would buy other parts also if the price is right. Thank you all

Hello everyone. I have been building a few of the wpl military trucks and ran in to a snag. I am wondering i anyone has a grill for the b1 they would be willing to sell. While modifying mine it snapped and it's hard to find just that without buying a whole truck. I am making up to 3 so I might would buy other parts also if the price is right. Thank you all
I dont mess with military trucks, but, i have a friend who does. He ordered some of these for one of his: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Metal-Front...617063?hash=item5b7af0ac67:g:hrgAAOSwJgRfMj4h They are from China though, so they can take a bit to get.

Back