WPL C14 - Old Project Back From the Storage Bin

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the bolts for the links, so I finished installing everything only to find out the driveshaft in the back has zero movement in the slip joint and the front one is ready to fall apart. So I will have to find different driveshafts. I should have some around here that will work. But OMG, what a pain in the a$$ this build has been!

Going to raise the ride height a bit as well.
20210902_120004.jpg

20210902_115805.jpg

20210902_115834.jpg

Last edited:
Got the bolts for the links, so I finished installing everything only to find out the driveshaft in the back has zero movement in the slip joint and the front one is ready to fall apart. So I will have to find different driveshafts. I should have some around here that will work. But OMG, what a pain in the a$$ this build has been!

Going to raise the ride height a bit as well.
View attachment 131938
View attachment 131939
View attachment 131940
Man it looks so good bud.. the headaches blood and sweat..Were all well worth it in the end. Looks awesome and the colors look good WELL DONE BUD👍👍👍

Man it looks so good bud.. the headaches blood and sweat..Were all well worth it in the end. Looks awesome and the colors look good WELL DONE BUD👍👍👍
Yeah, I was trying to decide today if it's going to be a shelf queen or not. And I got to thinking, once this is done, I never want to work on it again 😜 So it will definitely go on a shelf. I have some black dye coming. So I am going to dye the wheels black. I was going to paint them pearl white. But the dye will be much easier.

Back