WPL C14 - Old Project Back From the Storage Bin

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found some pics showing the history of this truck I totally forgot about. This is when I first got the chassis together.
FB_IMG_1630329344148.jpg

And here it is after getting the roll cage done. It was being setup with 4-wheel steering in this pic.
FB_IMG_1630329316951.jpg

Safe to say this was a favorite for a while?
I just got a kick out of the simplicity of the design. It makes it very easy to design mods for it. If they would redesign this truck with c-channel frame rails, it would be a lot better kit.

Dude that reticulation is insane bud. And the 4 wheel steering is awesome👍👍 I think it looks alot better with the new paint job.. IMO and you got a working plow that's just fantastic in so many ways 🤣oh man please tell me that you use the plow..when there's a little snow on the ground..

Dude that reticulation is insane bud. And the 4 wheel steering is awesome👍👍 I think it looks alot better with the new paint job.. IMO and you got a working plow that's just fantastic in so many ways 🤣oh man please tell me that you use the plow..when there's a little snow on the ground..
The truck was just too light for the plow to work. But it looked really cool, and is fun to play around with indoors. It is servo controlled up an down with an articulated joint that keeps the blade at the exact same angle throughout the movement. I will get a pic of it if I can find the tote it is in. Maybe it will do better with all the metal upgrades on this truck. But I would probably have to put dualies all the way around to get enough traction 😜

Either way, it is just a simple bolt-on and plug in the servo. Will work on any WPL C14 or C24.

The truck was just too light for the plow to work. But it looked really cool, and is fun to play around with indoors. It is servo controlled up an down with an articulated joint that keeps the blade at the exact same angle throughout the movement. I will get a pic of it if I can find the tote it is in. Maybe it will do better with all the metal upgrades on this truck. But I would probably have to put dualies all the way around to get enough traction 😜

Either way, it is just a simple bolt-on and plug in the servo. Will work on any WPL C14 or C24.
Hell yeah oh man got some ideas running threw my head now for the X🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hell yeah thats awesome man👍👍. Let me guess you printed the blade as well 🤔 you running duellies on that bad boy??
@WickedFog You just needed studded tires. 🤣
That's funny you said that.. needed studed tires when I live in Colorado for going up to the mountains.. some places require you to have them during winter months.. they have the same hum sound like off road tires.👍🤣🤣🤣

Hell yeah thats awesome man👍👍. Let me guess you printed the blade as well 🤔 you running duellies on that bad boy??
Yeah, that is a 3d printed blade. I have dualy wheels for all 4 corners if I want 😉

But I will be just running singles.

Yeah, that is a 3d printed blade. I have dualy wheels for all 4 corners if I want 😉

But I will be just running singles.
Oh man really thats suck.. got to be fun in the snow.. guess it just some hub axle extentions?

Oh man really thats suck.. got to be fun in the snow.. guess it just some hub axle extentions?
Nope. Just 3d printed wheels and bolted them together.

It just takes a bit of a trick design, but that's top secret 😜

Nope. Just 3d printed wheels and bolted them together.

It just takes a bit of a trick design, but that's top secret 😜
Man is there anything that printer can't print? Or anything you won't try to print? Before you have to buy something? I'm curious 🤔

Man is there anything that printer can't print? Or anything you won't try to print? Before you have to buy something? I'm curious 🤔
The funny thing about 3d printers is before they came along, there were things you simply couldn't make. Now you can.

This will blow your mind. This is a print I did for a buddy of mine.
Screenshot_20210830-172605_Messenger.jpg

Look what happens when you set it in a window.
Screenshot_20210830-172622_Messenger.jpg

Last edited:
The funny thing about 3d printers is before they came along, there were things you simply couldn't make. Now you can.

This will blow your mind. This is a print I did for a buddy of mine.
View attachment 131819

Look what happens when you set it in a window.
View attachment 131820
That's crazy.. you can kinda see it in first pic but with the light behind it.. it really shows the details DAM 😲😲

Back