WOW MY Kyosh got destroyed helpppp!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetfighter

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
:(Hey guys my kyosho went to far from my reciver and it just friggin took off full throtle my whole chasis was bent and had to repair 2 front arms. Everything is repaired i just have 2 know wat the little wire is called the one that just stops my car if its to far or runs out of battery. Please respond Thanks

That's why they're mentioned on here constantly. They're pretty important.;)

I bought one as a mater of course and not even got my car yet!

If you loose the connection to your car when it's running anything can happen. Unfortunately you have found this out the hard way!

You can consider yourself very lucky it didn't mow down someone's child and break their legs! Then you'd be in court!

hahah

I bought one as a mater of course and not even got my car yet!

If you loose the connection to your car when it's running anything can happen. Unfortunately you have found this out the hard way!

You can consider yourself very lucky it didn't mow down someone's child and break their legs! Then you'd be in court!
yeah riite ill be in canada hiding

I use transmitters with built in programable fail-safe, but the Ofna micro failsafe is often recommended by others on this site.

I use transmitters with built in programable fail-safe, but the Ofna micro failsafe is often recommended by others on this site.
how much would that cost me cuz I'm on a realy low budget

Back