world of warcraft anyone?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkslayor24

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
anyone play WoW? if so give me yur details!

extrance
human
warlock
realm = warsong

I'm still playing mario...

Pong for life!

WOW sux in comparison to EverQuest! now there is a real mans game!

arent those the games where you have to type what to do? or something along those lines? i'll stick to the arcade lol...

I was a WOW junkie for a LOOONG time.

74 Druid
70 Warlock
70 Warrior
70 Death Knight
and @ 12 more toons under LVL 50. lol I was raiding T6 content with my Druid before the latest Expansion hit...and I just got bored and got into RC Cars instead. hehe

I may even sell my account ;-)

Gah, dude the nerds at my school play that. I think they play Runescape or some sh!t like that..But just to let you know, the same people that play WoW also have a Pokemon club and they are 15!!!! Computers are more important to them than girls, and reality. Dont let it become priority #1!

I played it for a short time. I liked RP and this game wasn't it. Now I just stick with FPS for the PC like BF2142 and COD4(which has been bugging out on me for some reason).

Can I have your lvl 74 druid?

I play on the Runetotem (sp?) server when I do play. Anymore I'm so busy doing website, work, or RC stuff I just don't play much. I've hit lvl 80 a long time ago and now I'm just getting bored. Got a few other toons but I can't explain how much I hate leveling toons, so they sit idle.

If you're boired Woodie...try a Death Knight. That kind of reinvented the game for me....for a bit. Then I got to Wrath content and was like "GAH! Not this crap AGAIN!". I don't know if I will ever level my toons to 80 at this point....but who knows. We just had a new baby so I'll be stuck at home for awhile. I may have to login again.

My main realm Khadgar (US) and my DK and Warrior are on Uldum(US) to play with a few friends.

I think a buddy of mine went to Runetotem actually. "Holyspinal" Troll Priest. He's a funny Canadian dude! Look him up if you play Horde and tell him "Thold says hi" ;-)

I got out of wow a while back, but I do kinda miss it I had a 70 warrior, 70 Rogue, and a 70 Pally + a bunch of lower lvl stuff. How is the new expansion? I might have to reactivate my account.

Personally, I think it sucks but I haven't even topped out at 80 yet. No desire to level anymore these days. It's the same old BS, cept you have no flipping idea where to go. lol So the "new" feeling of it all wore off me in @ 3 levels. The new instances seemed cool, but the whole "casual" approach they are taking ruined it for me. It used to be "elite" to be decked in full T6 gear....now you can almost buy that crap at vendors. lol Yeah great...the stats are a tiny bit lower....but if you can buy it....why raid for it?

Back