WK steering question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friscokidd

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey every one, I'm new to the board and i just got me a wk so i can start a crawler project. Bought it, took it home, charged the battery and later played for a few. Only problem I'm having, is the steering is backwards?? I turn the controller right, wk goes left:\ Has any one had this problem and how would i fix it:ponder2: It has been almost 20 years since i had a RC of any kind, so i kinda forgot all about this stuff.

You can fix that by switching the steering normal/reverse switch on the radio. When looking at your radio you will see two small switches on the left side of the steering wheel, the top one says st.rev flip that switch and that should cure your problem.

Once that is correct it probably won't drive straight, you will need to adjust the steering trim, it is the know on the top of the radio labeled ST.trim, turn it until the truck drives straight.

Let us know how that works.

thanks for the info, i will try it when i get home today. I knew it was probably a simple fix that i was just overlooking :)

Back