WISH I HAD A LAWNTOY 2.4GZH

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
My Sunday the rain was like steroids for my back yard after summer feeding hate yard work 🥵🥵🤬🤬🤣🤣🤣🤣
16266337345382337597869873208404.jpg

You could always drop a crawler motor in your X Maxx then hook it to the lawnmower 😉
Just hook a blade to a motor build bracket behind it LOL

Just hook a blade to a motor build bracket behind it LOL
That is a heck of an idear. Build a mower deck to go underneath it instead though.

Edit - you would probably have to plant some 1/6 scale grass though 😅

Last edited:
I put that same mower mower through twice as high and thick. Its all in how you use it.

I love your row of trees. 😁

I put that same mower mower through twice as high and thick. Its all in how you use it.

I love your row of trees. 😁
Oh yeah man! I go half mower when it gets that way. The front wasn't bad. Thanks trying to block out the neighbor he's a weird individual.
LOL very nosey 👀👀

Oh yeah man! I go half mower when it gets that way. The front wasn't bad. Thanks trying to block out the neighbor he's a weird individual.
LOL very nosey 👀👀
Half deck, or my new favorite, hit it with the shoot open. One pass in tall grass, second over what you just cut. That helps disperse the grass better. The highest I've done was a back yard with 6 feet tall weeds and grass. I was given a weed eater and told to knock it down for the mower.

Bamboo and hedges are the privacy favorite here.

Half deck, or my new favorite, hit it with the shoot open. One pass in tall grass, second over what you just cut. That helps disperse the grass better. The highest I've done was a back yard with 6 feet tall weeds and grass. I was given a weed eater and told to knock it down for the mower.

Bamboo and hedges are the privacy favorite here.
Dam that had to be horrible that was my dad's house when they went on the road with their new camper and they called saying their neighbor called them said the grass is long can you go cut it. That's what I did weed wack then mowed
20200725_112051.jpg

That picture is normal in most parts of florida. This yard, was like a corn field. Grass, and sky.

I like the high mounted ac. I backed into those, and hit my head too many times to remember.

That picture is normal in most parts of florida. This yard, was like a corn field. Grass, and sky.

I like the high mounted ac. I backed into those, and hit my head too many times to remember.
Omg yes I hated that thing

carbon fiber steel edged. did a 2 day get away with the wife went to see out favorite comic. Brad Williams... Got a 1 hour welcome home yelling ate by fur buddies,,, Had some great food in Cincinnati not.(Liberty oh).1 of brads off the wall jokes.

Back