Winter Desert Wars to be announced!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30%NitroBoy

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Sup guys,

Well, most of my friends and I don't usually like to play by the rules. I attend ROAR and other events from time to time but wouldn't race even amateur for a plehtora of reasons. Anyway...

We bash with a VERY large group of dudes @ times (mostly adults in their 20's and 30's but with the occasional cool young dudes) and we decided to organize the biggest bash fest that the SouthWest has ever seen. This will be a 3 day event with attendance expected around 800+. We'll have two large dirt oval tracks, custom dirt track with jumps, pro grade rock crawling course, hill climbing, 1 dirt drag strip and a slew of other PRO grade obstacle and race courses. for your nitro pleasure. THe main race class's will be Stadium Truck, 1/8th Buddy, 1/'8th monster truck and a Mod'd and standard T-maxx class because of the rediculous popularity of the Maxx. You must bring your own pit crew (obviously) but all the races will be headed by RC veterans.

This will be an all ages event but most adult attendance. Their will be armed security and full cooperation from local law enforcement. Their will be KILLER prizes for all of the races and a slew of local Hobby shops. Alcohol will be avaliable for those of age and tons of food for all.

The time and place isn't official yet but this will be in Albuquerque NM. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up if your in the area. I'm sure this will turn out to be a Nitro Off-road event not to be missed. I'll have official location and date in two weeks.

Peace

Back