Wild Fire smoke and haze coming down to BMore.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember 8th grade and graduation. 1957 and it was a big thing. Our class was the last K-8 primary in the Omaha Public School District. Next year all grade school (primary) education stopped at grade 6. Grades 7-9 went to Jr. High School.

Miss Case was our teacher. Demanding and authoritarian. But fair and taught us a lot. She taught 7th grade too. We got a double whammy of her tough love. Miss Sneed was the music teacher. She only taught two days a week but would always join us in gravel lot softball during recess. Yeah, we played softball in the winter - often in the snow. Like you, we loved getting out of the classroom. Not matter the weather.

Hang in there. Hope you get your car back for weekend racing. Cheers and enjoy your upcoming graduation. It only happens once. 'AC'

I remember 8th grade and graduation. 1957 and it was a big thing. Our class was the last K-8 primary in the Omaha Public School District. Next year all grade school (primary) education stopped at grade 6. Grades 7-9 went to Jr. High School.

Miss Case was our teacher. Demanding and authoritarian. But fair and taught us a lot. She taught 7th grade too. We got a double whammy of her tough love. Miss Sneed was the music teacher. She only taught two days a week but would always join us in gravel lot softball during recess. Yeah, we played softball in the winter - often in the snow. Like you, we loved getting out of the classroom. Not matter the weather.

Hang in there. Hope you get your car back for weekend racing. Cheers and enjoy your upcoming graduation. It only happens once. 'AC'
Uh, are you an elephant or something? I'm in my 50's and can't remember 8th grade!! Likely because shool wasn't really a memorable time,LOL. Think I blocked it out.. Heck, l skipped the yearbook photos every year in high shool..didn't even go to graduation, had to pick up my diploma the following shool year IIRC
Yeah, I'm a real social butterfly!!😉😂😂
Yep.

My 5th Grade Graduation was cancelled. Well it was virtual or online because of covid.

My 8th Grade Gradation is this Friday. This shouldn't really affect it.

🤣
I see it now.. only took me 3 reads!!😉😂😂
My hat's off to you my friend, I surely would not have guessed you were that young. Good luck with racing this weekend. Hope you get ur rc's back in time to do so🤞

Last edited:
I had 980 kids graduate with me heck I dint know 1/3 of them

Last edited:
I went to two different elementary schools, two different jr highs, and four different high schools, and one college. Didn't have much school spirit. 🤣
Rip rah ree, kick him in the knee,
Rip rah rass, kick him in the other knee.
:D :D :D
You thought was going to say %$#

Today is definitely worse, no issues breathing, but nose is running, eyes burning. Hopefully a front comes through and blows this out.

I guess I can see cancelling field trips, etc due to kids that might have asthma or other issues.

I remember this a few different times living here most of my lifetime.

I think you have to be outside, for 1 hr to = 1 cigaret. 2 hours = a cigar. 3 hours = a fatty. But its coming to Maine tomorrow. :mad: . Really sad for the planet.

I think you have to be outside, for 1 hr to = 1 cigaret. 2 hours = a cigar. 3 hours = a fatty. But its coming to Maine tomorrow. :mad: . Really sad for the planet.
It must be traveling north, starting to clear down here.. maybe roll em "thinner" tomorrow?😉😎😂

It must be traveling north, starting to clear down here.. maybe roll em "thinner" tomorrow?😉😎😂
No such thing. 🤣
I thought one hour one cugarette two hours 2 cigarettes....... etc.

Back