wife = cell phone

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe7404

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
How are a wife and a cell phone the same? 1. they both stop working for no reason. 2. No one knows whats wrong. 3. no one knows how to fix them

touchscreen
data port
old ones are bulletproof but slow and boring, while new ones have upgraded parts, and are really fragile but are so much more fun to touch.

Still can't make a sandwich.

^^giggle^^.....hahahha!

Remember boys don't ever tell her she can't make a sandwich, or the last sandwich she made you will be the last one she'll ever make you.....and you won't be allowed to forget it. Trust me, make one little comment about scraping off the butter and mayonnaise, then the dream life of not making my own lunch went poof.

Last edited:
Screw around with them and they can catch a virus.
Upgrading early breaches contract and will cost you out the ass.

Gotta smash em with a hammer so they dont function anymore before upgrading safely...............

yea i went there.

when my EX was 40. she didnt like my joke about trading her in on 2 - 20 year olds

Last edited:
^^Miled out?^^ newer models get better reception: she might actually listen what you ask:D.

Last edited:
4) No matter what you're doing, they're bound to interrupt you at the worst possible moment.

^^never happened, yet!....corrected at the worst possible time definitely.^^

Case in point: After I've drive past the turnoff I needed to make. Siri tells me before hand, 1point Siri. Granted Siri has tried to make me drive into exit only, or the odd one way street but I quickly spot the street signs.....ok Siri not normal, but what I've learned is none of them ever are.

Last edited:
i could have when i was 50. but not now. when she was very mad at me one time she said i had a girl friend. i said "with the trouble i have with you, WHY would i want TWO women in my life?"

i could have when i was 50. But not now. When she was very mad at me one time she said i had a girl friend. I said "with the trouble i have with you, why would i want two women in my life?"

Rofl!!!!

Last edited:
Some people think that the Mormons have it made with 10 or 12 wives for variety.

ARE THEY NUTS? Why would you want a dozen mothers in law?

A man walked in to a bar and ordered a pint.

He had his pet monkey who helped itself to a few peanuts, and some lemon slices.

It then jumped onto the pool table and swallowed the cue ball.

The barman said, "Did you see what your monkey just did? It ate some peanuts, lemon slices then swallowed a cue ball."

The man said, "Did it? That doesn't surprise me, he swallows anything."

The next day they came in again, and he ordered his pint.

The monkey picked up a peanut, shoved it in its arse, pulled it back out and ate it.

Then it took a lemon slice and did the same.

The barman said, "Did you see what your monkey just did? It stuck a peanut in its arse then ate it, then did the same with a lemon slice."

The man said, "Did he? That doesn't surprise me.

Since swallowing that cue ball, he sticks everything in his arse first to make sure it fits first.

Two Alabama guys are out hunting, and as they are walking along they come upon a huge hole in the ground. They approach it and are amazed at the size of it. The first hunter says, "Wow, that's some hole; I can't even see the bottom. I wonder how deep it is!" The second hunter says," I don't know. Let's throw somethin' down there, listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom." The first hunter says, "Hey, there's an old automobile transmission over there. Give me a hand, we'll throw it in and see."

So they pick it up and carry it over and count one, two, three and heave it in the hole. They are standing there listening, looking over the edge, when they hear a rustling behind them. As they turn around, they see a goat come crashing through the underbrush, run up to the hole and, without hesitation, jump in headfirst.

While they are standing there staring at each other in amazement, peering into the hole, trying to figure out what that was all about, an old farmer saunters up. "Say there," says the farmer, "you fellers didn't happen to see my goat around here anywhere, did you?" The first hunter says, "Funny you should ask, but we were just standing here a minute ago and a goat came running out of the bushes doin' bout a hunnert miles an hour and jumped headfirst into this here hole!" The old farmer said, "Naw, that's impossible! I had him chained to a transmission."

Back