Wickedfog is no joke!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
If you talk to him take his advice, smart guy and knows his poop. Made me say what many times.

Yea what? There is always someone smart and knows the poop. For some to teach me yea please. I love when real people I can talk to and have the same mindset. He’s a awesome dude

Don’t ever short this guy he has way more Knowledge than me or vise versa... Lnie this guy he will teach u something

Listen ^^

Aww shucks. You are gonna make my head explode. But seriously, I am here to learn, and there are people here that know way more than I do.

Was fun talking to ya man. I will send ya some of those pics of the NASCAR and IndyCar stuff that we talked about. I have a top secret racing stuff album somewhere. Just got to remember where the hell I put it. Damned old age sucks 😉

I love to talk to old timers. Not that I'm that young but they always have good insight on shi*. Never to old to learn new things. Always keep a open mind to New things. Or you will end up in the same old spot for ever.

Back