Wicked Memories (Huge picture post of past R/C's)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wicked!!

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok well I had a post here and over on thetoyz asking what would you buy if you had $300.00. I got allot of idea and info but some people were saying that I should get into crawlers, and why no electrics. So I thought I would put this post together showing all the R/Cs I have had and built.

Now I lost some pix so there is a few cars missing. I had BMI racing TC3 and TC4 that I can’t find pix for. Also I think a few other trucks. There is also a revo 3.3 I just don't really want to remember.

Well here are the pics.

I started writing down what everything was but dam!!! This is to much work and I am not that bored… yet!!

19024709.jpg

26163169.jpg

26197115.jpg

88440476.jpg

69793889.jpg

94958995.jpg

88177409.jpg

47640232.jpg

17448408.jpg

88322526.jpg

22004558.jpg

25473825.jpg

77615292.jpg

25230286.jpg

30112940.jpg

45254887.jpg

53116658.jpg

31821763.jpg

41150422.jpg

39939006.jpg

15374147.jpg

12411325.jpg

41804383.jpg

14569843.jpg

doesn't really explain why you dont like electrics, but whatever, nice collection.

Some sick looking rigs in there! Nice post, thx for the pics! :)

Hey man no problem.

Been borded lately since I got laid off so I have allot of time on my hands. Sux being a machinist in these times. But I get to spend lots of time with the Wife, Dog, and the hobbies :)

Those are some sick rigs. Do you still have any of them?

No sadly I don't.

I wish I would have kept the Gecko, (1st truck) Jugg tuber (Purple f350 body) and the knight hauler (transport) Those were my favs.

Hey man, welcome to RCNT. I remember you from ClodTalk, and I was the one who painted that black true fire lid. Those are some great looking trucks, glad to have ya here with us. :cheers:

i thought i recognized that truck. its the one from the true fire how to

Good thing you chimed in, NC. I was inclined to call some BS because I recognized that lid immediately. And seeing as he only has 11 posts, I was wondering how he got his hands on it. Must be nice to know your work is recognized in a lineup!

Anyway, those are some sweet crawlers. Lots of good work there!

He's definately on the up and up Candy, he has built some of the nicest Clods on CT, or anywhere for that matter.

Good thing you chimed in, NC. I was inclined to call some BS because I recognized that lid immediately. And seeing as he only has 11 posts, I was wondering how he got his hands on it. Must be nice to know your work is recognized in a lineup!

Anyway, those are some sweet crawlers. Lots of good work there!

Haha, yes I am a newbie here but that's it. Been doing this forever.

Hey man, welcome to RCNT. I remember you from ClodTalk, and I was the one who painted that black true fire lid. Those are some great looking trucks, glad to have ya here with us. :cheers:

Hey buddy glad to hear from you.

We might be able to talk in the next few days. I am considering picking up a new and very cheap turmoil pro. Comes with a clear body so I'll need something done. But again not sure yet if I am going to get it. So many other things right now catching my eye. :)

You've got some serious beauties there. All of them.
I also recognized NCs lid and was wondering what the reply would be.
That body is so outstanding that anyone who saw it would recognize it as Joe's work.

Very nice collection. And I believe I spy a Toyota 1:1 pickup.

Very nice collection. And I believe I spy a Toyota 1:1 pickup.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Yes that was my baby. I got rid of it about a year and a half ago. Actually preparing for what is going on right now with the depressin and all. I had the truck, bought a house and was like "YIKES" I better take things down a notch.

Last edited:
Tacoma right? Such a cool truck.

Those were some really nice rides you had there, thanks for posting the pics...

Back