Who's Your Favorite Rapper/Singer/Band/Group/Duo ETC.?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can listen to it all but that new rap crap the old hard core of nwa and easy e i can handle or amg ... but i mostly listen to pink floyd , eric clapton , korn ,limp bizkit , saliva , M&M lol , kid rock and they likes even the 80's hair band ratt ,posion , guns and roses all depends on mood I'm in and can't forget led zep

Originally posted by xXRyCeCaKeXx
1. Arent Moderators supposed to keep in line? Not BE FLAMING OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR OPINIONS?
Your also not supposed to smoke crack at the same time your are on the message boards but thats all I can figure oyu are doing sense you posted this reply that no one understands....X

opps for got a few for older crowd fleetwood mac ,Santana, lynard skynard, jimi hendrix and of course the Doors:bow:

Jesus christ Rob D just say that you listen to any music that has Rock in it! I listen to any people under the following record labels: Murder INC, BloodLine, Bad Boy Records, Slim Shady, Aftermath records, Interscope records, and All Rock Groups! WOhOO!!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

some bands i like:

less than jake, afi, nofx, sublime, small brown bike, the offspring, old blink 182 a little, green day, system of a down, tool, rage against the machine, OAR, nirvana, megadeath (LOL), metallica is pretty good, unearth (i dont really like that style music but theyre talented), some older music thats good is the doors, cream, and the beatles are pretty cool, some rap thats decent is gangstarr, dr. dre, snoopdog, NWA, other "gangsta rap"

Ohh I forgot to list Rage! RATM is one of my all time favorite bands. Sucks they're not together anymore. Audio Slave is cool, but I loved the sound of Zack and the rest of Rage.

Originally posted by mjime714
Ohh I forgot to list Rage! RATM is one of my all time favorite bands. Sucks they're not together anymore. Audio Slave is cool, but I loved the sound of Zack and the rest of Rage.

yeah AudioSlave is kinda lame. RATM was better by far, i have all 4 CD's, Evil Empire is my favorite.

My favorite is their self titled first album. They sounded more raw and less refined which I liked. none of their songs ended like how they started them. Its like 2 songs is one.

One of my favorite groups is Avalon and one of my favorite singers is Rebecca St. James.:music: :thumbsup: :music: :thumbsup:

Praising and praising...........

Last edited:
I like audiovent, eminem, saun paul, greenday, matchbox 20, sublime, AFI, Incubus, ozzy, and many many more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back