Who's Your Favorite Rapper/Singer/Band/Group/Duo ETC.?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXRyCeCaKeXx

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Mine are 50Cent, Ludacris, Eminem, Nate Dogg, LL Cool J, DTP, Field Mob, Jay-Z, Bone Thugs, Nelly, Trick Daddy, Jarule, and the Famous best rapper in da world:

TUPAC

Tupac is dead get over it. Biggy Fats is also dead. Both where good rappers. Check out Dayton Family, there from Flint Michigan there sweet nice rapping. Femenem sucks:hehe:

Check out Factory 81 they kick ass! Download some of there songs. BEWARE THE OLD PEOPLE WON'T LIKE IT!

Pantera, Mudvayne, Slayer, Testament, Korn, Slipknot
Some of my favs.... Not for everyone though....lol

stone temple pilots,ac/dc,godsmack,sevedust,leanord skynard,breakin benjamin

Oh man rap makes me sick mostly can't undstand a word their saying let alone its not even english its Jiberish mostly

My fav all time Band Orginal Guns and Roses.

If I have to deal with wrap I like old school NWA or old snoop or Dr Dre I like eminem hell I am white and full of rage just like him....X

GreenDay. Blink 182. And anything that can make me feel pissed. Metallica. Disturbed. Limp Bizkit.
The louder the better...

I still enjoy the 80's and 90's hair bands like....Ratt, Poison, Cinderella, Motley Crue, Whitesnake, etc, etc.

My up to date list includes.....Kid Rock, Creed, POD, Union Underground, etc, etc.

Andy Gib, Neal Dimond, Back street Boys, John Denver.
And the Andy Mayberry theam:whistle:

Disturbed, RA, Stone Sour, Metallica, AC/DC, Limp Bizkit, OZZY, TRUST Company, Tool, Korn, Mushroom Head, and some others

Originally posted by FastEddy

And the Andy Mayberry theam:whistle:

LOL, I think what you meant to say was the theme song to the Andy Griffith show. The town they lived in was Mayberry.

well gee lets see here i wonder who is my favorite band?

1. Arent Moderators supposed to keep in line? Not BE FLAMING OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR OPINIONS?

green day ? blink 182 makes you pissed?
propain will get you pissed....check out their first album with the song Iraqnaphobia.
fav of all time is black sabbath ...ever since the road warriors used irn man as an intro song back in the nwa.
tool/primus/system are some newer bands i like

but i listen to all kinda of stuff ...i like celtic music(I'm not even irish ro scottish) i even like a little pan flute or bobby gentry

Ja,DMX,Dr.Dre,Green Day,Good Charlotte, Group X, Tupac, Seana Paul, J.D. and more!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

I.C.P.-Twiztid-ABK-Blaze-Dark Lotus pretty much anything from psychopathic records but I also listen to linkin park limp bizkit system of a down factory 81 and other stuff like that

Originally posted by KoRnKiD
well gee lets see here i wonder who is my favorite band?

is it Korn? :hehe:

I'm a nerd and dont listen to music. :confused:

Originally posted by xXRyCeCaKeXx
1. Arent Moderators supposed to keep in line? Not BE FLAMING OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR OPINIONS?

Where did you get flamed? Sheesh get over yourself!!!!

I didnt see ya get flamed either sure eddys taste in music sucks but that wasn't a flame

And in these boards they mods do get to flame it just makes it all good :nuke:

I'm into a bunch of different types of music. In my changer right now is:

Ozma, Jurassic 5, Quannum, Average White Band, Weezer

I also like: Brand New Heavies, Sublime, Long Beach Dub Allstars, Steppinwolf, Shonen Knife, Cibo Motto, John Spensers Blues Explosion, The Roots, Maceo Parker, NERD, System of a Down, Oldshool NWA, Old School rap like Divine Styler, Jungle Bros, 45 King.

When I started playing the guitar 10 years ago, my musical tastes changed so much it wasn't even funny. I used to listen to hardcore rap like NWA, Too Short, this was back in 88 or 89 when none of my white friends even knew what rap was. Before that I was into heavy metal-Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest etc..

Then I started playing- Now it's alot of blues- Stevie Ray Vaughan(god) Joe Bonamassa, Jimi Hendrix, Allman Brothers, A bunch of local blues guys, Robben Ford, Robin Trower, old Eric Clapton.

I also like Jazz guys like Miles Davis and John Coltrane. I just started getting into jazz. Miles Davis' Kind of Blue album is one of my top 3 albums of all time. It's great music for ummmmmmm hanging out with my wife to.

I also still have a thing for bands like everclear, fuel, lit, etc...

Back