Whoa! Check This Out - New FMS Hummer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always love the rule Hummers. Not those H1/2 or whatever when GM took it over.

This thing is pretty cool!

Sold!!! If it was tenth scale and didn't crab.
I was actually hoping it was 1/24 scale lol. But 1/10 would definitely be better than 1/12.

And I agree that the crab thing is kinda weird. But FMS also used their portal axles on a monster truck 🤪

Hmm I may have to pick one of these up, if the price is right.

Hmm I may have to pick one of these up, if the price is right.
It's actually on sale already at FMS's site
Screenshot_20230510-091251_Chrome.jpg

Pass for me. Beautiful model, but to many finicky bits to break. This is not really designed for any kind of use other than smooth trails. FMS 1/18 line is awesome but their larger stuff is mostly for show.

Pass for me. Beautiful model, but to many finicky bits to break. This is not really designed for any kind of use other than smooth trails. FMS 1/18 line is awesome but their larger stuff is mostly for show.
I'm seeing it with a little taller stance, bigger wheels and tires, and ditch the 4ws. But yeah, the price is just too much for a 12th scale rig. It's still pretty cool to see how scale they made it though.

+1

FMS makes beautiful vehicles, but just not truly trail worthy to justify for the price.

Fyi it’s not flimsy. I ordered one. Scaling it out to 3kg for realism. Added a 2nd set of stock springs to lift it and hold the weight. Pulled foams and beadlocks out, air sealed the tires. Added the optional metal wheel set with above treatments. Painted wheel caps aluminum color. Added a gate mounted spare. Spaced the rear wheels +1mm front/ +2mm rear. Drives amazingly. Truly just like the real thing. I don’t use the 4ws, may pickup a delete kit down the road. Till then I got used to it since some H1 guys actually do add rear steer. FMS probably did it for piggyback marketing alongside Hummer EV. Anyways, perfect value, tons of programmability of the lights and functions in the manual. Tons of Easter eggs. Worth every penny.