Who else had to turn the A/C on?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another nice day, 78 degree 75% humidity and sunshine....a/c is running.

Well it was around 80 freakin degrees here today and had to turn the a/c on! It's 11 pm right now and that mofo just kicked on again......Winter in Louisiana is awesome!

It's been like that here too, but we just got our heat fixed today(1/27/09) after not having it for a month.:D

Winter decided to come back. It's 39 degrees with 96% humidity and we are now expecting lows in the 30's all week.

damn, were sitting at 49 right now. 31 tonight though then 64 tommorrow.

It's about 50 degrees outside right now and the only thing I have on is the heater.

We are getting insane temp shifts here. It was -17* when I got up at 8am and now its 10*. 30* difference in a matter of hours is pretty big.

I was in Berlin a couple of weeks ago and it was like -15-18 C at night and -2-7 C during the day. Man that was properly cold.

Here it's hovering around freezing at night and 5-10 C in the day and raining, and raining and raining...

i wish it was somewhere around 50 today... it snowed this morning, then turned to sleet, and then rain.... and its still raining. and get this:
I HAVE NO WIPERS ON MY CAR
thats right.. 5 weeks ago i replaced the wiper motor.. time to do it again. soooo freakin pissed.. I love driving older cars, but hate having to fix them ALL THE TIME. oh well.

Back