Which RS4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WH1_T-type

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So I think that I have an RS4 2, but I am not sure and I can't seem to find the old models on the HPI site. I'm trying to get new body mounts, but the ones I bought are for a newer model I guess because they are to large. Anyone can tell me for sure which model it is and possibly a link to a parts explosion with part numbers?

garenuta.jpg

yse4e8a9.jpg

uty4ygyd.jpg

---------- Post added at 6:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:59 PM ----------

It also needs a new chassis. I almost ordered one for an RS4 evo+ because it looks a lot like this one.

Bueller...bueller...

Excellent, thank you! Googled some pics and it seems you are right. Now I can get the right parts! Thing runs great

Whats wrong with the chassis?

I had an interesting gymnastics event that folded the front portion down. I bent it back into shape....kinda....but it is definitely a weak point now.

Kinda wondering if it is worth putting money into though.

Redcat is down on the bottom of the quality ladder, if u can get a chassis for cheap might as well

Only can find them new. 20 bucks for the chassis and 6 bucks for the body posts. Maybe I can find a parts car.

If everything else is tip top then 20$ is cheap to get it all square again

Tip top?? I will say it runs well. Not sure I would say tip top though.

Back