wheres the best place to buy a tmaxx?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xTxMILLZ

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i am looking for a brand new tmaxx... i was wondering where the best/cheapest place would be for a 3.3 with all the goodies?

A brand new one might be best to just go to your local hobby shop, if you have one. If not, check out some of the vendors on this forum or www.Amainhobbies.com

Your local hobby shop I'd say, if you don't have just search some Web retailers. All 3.3's are the same in the terms of all the goodies.

Check Tower Hobbies. I haven't looked in a while but you used to be able to join the buyer's club($9.99) then wait a few days and get some club discount coupons. Used to be $60 off and free shipping for $300 or more purchase. You might check it out.

Last edited:
Check Tower Hobbies. I haven't looked in a while but you used to be able to join the buyer's club($9.99) then wait a few days and get some club discount coupons. Used to be $60 off and free shipping for $300 or more purchase. You might check it out.

i will check that out for sure thanks!

Ebay will be the cheapest if you're patient.

ok i might do that then.. i have nothing but time since it is winter and dont want to break a motor in in -15 degree weather!