Where to buy FG

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro RC Basher

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
hey guys. I'm just wondering where to buy FG models from a dealer and not from ebay. finally getting a gasser. and yes i have thought about it and dont want a baja.

dont worry about bumping. i need to know.

ooooo i forgot all about that site. i found that in RC Driver but when i went to go look it was down so i didnt bother bookmarking. thanks alot WoodiE

DavesMotors.com also carry and sell a pretty full line of FG cars and truck now, with full parts and motor support as well.

I have bought TONS of stuff from Dave's, and I highly reccomend them. Woodie's link is to a nice shop as well, but I've dealt with Dave's a good bit and the service and time from order until it gets to me is super fast. The FG is definitely a nice truck. I love my baja but I will be getting an FG monster truck eventually. Glad to hear that you're done with nitro, welcome to the dark side. If you think you aren't done with nitro, you're just wrong lol. I said I would never get rid of my nitro the whole time I was building my baja, then I cranked it, and haven't run my nitro since lol.

well i got people looking to buy my savage so I'm pretty well set

So whats your screen name going to be then?
Gasman Basher
Gasher
Mowerman Basher

Yes, DavesMotors.com is also another good place to order from!

-Michael

we need to make us an online store and buy traxxas cars and others for cheap i talked to a rep the stores get 50percent off what you see in the store