CVA couplers & pins

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rctimewaster

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have 4 x CVA's that need couplers & pins for a HSP truck but buying a kit from HSP doesn't seem to be available.
there is other kits available that look the same but might not fit because the "size specs" are not included.
This is the HSP truck model 94050 .
I would rather just replace all four with new cups & bones like a baja.
20097910472830003b.jpg

I got the center shafts in there too.
As you can see 2 of the couplers/barrels are worn and the other two could still be used but i want to replace all 4.
2(1).jpg

1(1).jpg

3(1).jpg

I hope this list is helpful.
It was and Thank you.
Monkey Hobby ship international and there price for the shafts are good i'll probably just buy 4 new ones.
They will last if properly maintained with grease and a boot to cover.

I have purchased from Ali Express a few times a few years ago and after the last purchase i will never again.
I received a cracked 100 dollar lcd screen and the seller had 100% feedback and the seller and Ali Express gave me the finger.
The seller gave me a fake return address and it never got delivered so it got returned back to me.

It was and Thank you.
Monkey Hobby ship international and there price for the shafts are good i'll probably just buy 4 new ones.
They will last if properly maintained with grease and a boot to cover.

I have purchased from Ali Express a few times a few years ago and after the last purchase i will never again.
I received a cracked 100 dollar lcd screen and the seller had 100% feedback and the seller and Ali Express gave me the finger.
The seller gave me a fake return address and it never got delivered so it got returned back to me.
Thats unfortunate. I've never had any issues with AliExpress myself but then again I've only ever ordered from them a handful of times. I know nothing about the other two websites but they seem to have parts.

I did get a refund from PayPal for the screen cost.

Back