Where can I get this part for my 8ight RTR?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeissSchnee

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Got this 8ight, and the right front suspension assembly burst open, and is completely destroyed. And I can’t find the individual components, or an entire unit. I was hoping someone could link me to a replacement. Even if it’s a pair, that would be nice.
I can find the shock bodies, but I’m not entirely sure which oil or spring weight to use. I’ve scoured EBay and other places. Can’t find it.

its a 1/8 Nitro Losi 8ight RTR. Fully functional aside from That.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 80
Got this 8ight, and the right front suspension assembly burst open, and is completely destroyed. And I can’t find the individual components, or an entire unit. I was hoping someone could link me to a replacement. Even if it’s a pair, that would be nice.
I can find the shock bodies, but I’m not entirely sure which oil or spring weight to use. I’ve scoured EBay and other places. Can’t find it.

its a 1/8 Nitro Losi 8ight RTR. Fully functional aside from That.

Ebay.

You can probably get any after market 1/8 shocks to replace it, buy a pair and replace both at the same time.

Back