Where’s a good rc area in the us to live

• Thread starter NurturantQuasar
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurturantQuasar

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Where’s a good spot to live where there’s lots of spots to off-road bashing with sort course trucks monster trucks buggies, ect? My small town where I live has started growing rapidly and all the atv trails dirt patches and stuff are gone or blocked off.

I love it right here in Southeast Michigan. Plenty of dirt abandoned sand stone(strip mined) quarries..Still some places from a few decades back That I found when 4x4 in the 1970's..bummer some places have closed setup just for rc we had a asphalt oval speed way setup for 1/10 scale it was the Daytona speedway but long gone...a few nice tracks with 1/8 scale and 1/10 scale specific off-road tracks..Even a rc plane area called Indian city. But went away in the late 80's (seen a real cougar there A few years ago) things change thats just life either change with it or???

do some research of your area and I bet you can find church parking lots or mall area's that will let you run on them. look for construction sites that are no longer in use, or use the hobby to meet new people around you that may have land or know someone that does.

Maine has lots of off road trails that are made for everything from atvs to jeeps. No actual rc tracks though :yawn:

Back