Wheels n tyres for Maverick Strada brushless

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siclic

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Hi I’m reasonably new to electric rc, I have a Maverick Strada and was wondering how do I know what kind of wheels to get, do I need to buy the same brand or if I buy random wheels how do I know if they will fit? Cheers

the key is to know what hex size is on the end of the axels where it goes into the wheel hub.. 12mm is most common on a 1/10 scale . then what exact vehicle do you have/I looked and it shows a whole gambit of vehicles in that strata name from 4wd buggy to rally car.. and you can use other maker tires and rims as long as you know what the rim offset is..

the key is to know what hex size is on the end of the axels where it goes into the wheel hub.. 12mm is most common on a 1/10 scale . then what exact vehicle do you have/I looked and it shows a whole gambit of vehicles in that strata name from 4wd buggy to rally car.. and you can use other maker tires and rims as long as you know what the rim offset is..
Thanks mate:thumbs-up: