Whats Going On?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TWIZTIDNINJA

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
We havent sold any LOTTO tickets in a while so start buying them people i need my radio!!

They are only $7.50. Thats $7.50 for a chance to win a Synth Radio set worth over $300. Click on the Lottery link at the top of the page then click on the pic of the radio itself to buy tickets.

C'mon people what are you waiting for? We all need to buy lottery tickets so that we can keep these things going. How can we expect Woodie to continue having different lotterys and givaways if we keep getting turnouts like this.

This site will only ever be a good as WE make it. Now lets crack those dusty ass wallets open and have ourselves a lottery!!!!!

Yeah. Come on guys lets get this lottery wrapped up!!! I want to get my radio shipped so I can get it installed in my NTC3 and T-Maxx. :) Of course it doesn't matter because I have the winning ticket. muwhahaah..

i got 1 more yesterday but i don't think wood has updated it yet

BUYMORETICKETS BUYMORETICKETS BUYMORETICKETS

Is it just me or do i get the feeling we should all buy some more tickets

Well I already purchased 4 but I suppose I could get one or two more. I wanted to let others have a chance to get in on the action.

There have been a few more ticket purchases, however I have been without internet at my house, thus the reason for no update and the reason why people who have purchased lotto tickets have not been issued numbers.

With the tickets that do need to be issued and updated that will make us JUST short of reaching the 40.

-Michael

Yeah. If short is like 2 or 3 I know I will get one and I am sure someone else would buy one to finish the lotto.

i agree if we are only a couple away, ill buy another one

I feel bad everytime I see you guys asking people to buy tickets. I already have a JR XS3. ( by the way nitroaddict it does have expo settings. ;) )

really?? cool! they are the greatest in on road racing, makes my car MUCH less twitchy

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
really?? cool! they are the greatest in on road racing, makes my car MUCH less twitchy

Yeah try using it for a stunt model airplane...huge difference.

It's hell just waiting for WoodiE to mail me and ask what address to send this radio to. It's even sadder to watch you guys act like you have a chance....

:jk:

Originally posted by Candyman
It's hell just waiting for WoodiE to mail me and ask what address to send this radio to. It's even sadder to watch you guys act like you have a chance....

:jk:

Wasn't it u that won that fine engine that everyone had been drooling over for months?....lol

Yup. And I'm using the same strategy here. thinkin maybe it will give me a little luck...

i think if candyman wins again, there will be a riot here, and an even bigger riot at that "other" forum website.

Hehehe.. We won't have to worry about that becuase I am winning the XS3. :radio:

Hey WoodiE how many tickets do we have left?

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
i think if candyman wins again, there will be a riot here, and an even bigger riot at that "other" forum website.

Oddly I can't seem to find any evidence of the riot. I heard about it, but when I went there, I couldn't find anything...Hmmmmm...

Back