whatever blah blah blah

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niffken - you are sooooo cool! When my kids grow up I hope they turn out just like you!

The free advertisement is MORE THAN WELCOME! BRING IT!

.....kids.....I tell ya'.....

Originally posted by FastEddy
Hay! thats my :llama:
Shes a good one dont abuse her.

That's my :llama: get your own Jabroni!!!

Too bad we all couldn't get together and bash trucks, that would alieve alot of tension.
Oh yeah, um that;s my freakin :llama: so back off:angry:

Leave my pony's alone dammit!

pony.gif

When I look that it reminds me of ovalqueen and holmwrecker

oq.gif

Yeah I did the pony's and the text on OQ

Originally posted by El Pirata
I like the sig.

Thx, I'm thinking about going to the Traxxas boards with that sig, how long do you think it would take before I got booted?

Damn it Mayhem I almost went blind when that pic of her popped up!!!! :OMG:

HA HA funny stuff:OMG:

Yeah Matts your right, I don't think I will do it because I don't really want to get booted, I refuse to give them the satisfaction of knowing they got rid of me,

Thats right Flattop, I will try not to get banned because I have found them a useful tool I will continue to have them at my disposal.

Matt I really wish they would come over here, I have several things to say to them.

You are the one that needs to be careful, I've seen you on the Traxxas boards and your post count is like a billion or something, would be a shame to loose all of that

OK Matt settle down, take a deep breath LOL, I saw that vein in your forehead popping out there LOL. I'm not saying you would do anything, just saying to protect your investment