whatever blah blah blah

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by WoodiE
FLATTOP - lets here you say baaaaa

-WoodiE

Flattop can you sayOwned???

that's not what my original post say's bbaaaa, someone baaa has doctored baaa with it, bbaaa, Hunter you will baaa pay for this

:banana: and a celabration dance

There is nothing like a GREAT R/C site after a bad day. Flattop did you really have to go back and check what you wrote???

He can't talk right now...his mouth is full...

Woodie,
Your little lama has caused quite an entertaining evening.
It seems as if it has take on a life of it own, everyone wants a ride.

:ban: the :llama:

SIKE

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
He can't talk right now...his mouth is full...

LMFAO.

FastEddy - I know, i wonder what will happen to the poor llama.

-WoodiE

Originally posted by Hunter
There is nothing like a GREAT R/C site after a bad day. Flattop did you really have to go back and check what you wrote???

Yes damn it I did, you fooled me and I fell for it, I thought I had typed it wrong. the jokes on me, that's ok I can take it, laugh it up fella's. what comes around goes around. I'm laughing just as hard as you guy's and I'm the one getting screwed. go figure

From the look of the lama I think its the other end thats full.

Originally posted by FLATTOP

Yes damn it I did, you fooled me and I fell for it, I thought I had typed it wrong. the jokes on me, that's ok I can take it, laugh it up fella's. what comes around goes around. I'm laughing just as hard as you guy's and I'm the one getting screwed. go figure

Gotch yah:D

lsvader.gif

Sick Um

this is my kind of place, I'm so glad I joined up. you guy's are killin me with the humor, I haven't had this much fun on a R\C board in a long time

Originally posted by FLATTOP
this is my kind of place, I'm so glad I joined up. you guy's are killin me with the humor, I haven't had this much fun on a R\C board in a long time

You think its fun now just wait till 11:30 like woodie said:classic:

You are crowned with respect
king.gif

Don't know if I can stay awake that long, that will be 1:30 A.M. here

Wait whats at "11:30" its around 1245 here

Originally posted by Mayhem
Wait whats at "11:30" its around 1245 here

Read WoodiE's last post if you want to know.

Back