Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure? Because free range means no cage 😱
A bee hive is not a cage. The guy I get my honey from actually takes his hives around to various farms to help pollinate various crops and fruit trees. He also does it to get the bees in areas with specific vegetation like clover, wild strawberries, and thistle to produce various flavored honey. If you have never tried thistle honey... omg.
https://huntershoneyfarm.com/product/thistle-honey/

A bee hive is not a cage. The guy I get my honey from actually takes his hives around to various farms to help pollinate various crops and fruit trees. He also does it to get the bees in areas with specific vegetation like clover, wild strawberries, and thistle to produce various flavored honey. If you have never tried thistle honey... omg.
Yes, but they do fit all those bees with shock collars that corrals them into a small area via electric fencing. So, in essence, they are "caged". It's barbaric, I tell ya!

Yes, but they do fit all those bees with shock collars that corrals them into a small area via electric fencing. So, in essence, they are "caged". It's barbaric, I tell ya!
🤔
Untitled264_20240522124202.png

I almost bought a samurai loin cloth, from a yard sale. Ha. Would have to find a fatty to give it to. 🤣

I get all my clothes from the market, as well. Nope!......no wild, free range, organic clothes for me!
That man thong you parade around in is far from market material. :eek:

Turbo:
I almost bought a samurai loin cloth, from a yard sale. Ha. Would have to find a fatty to give it to. 🤣

Do you think dumbass is confusing a samurai with a sumo wrestler?
Yeah that would be me. 🤣 . Its been a while. Dumbass? OK. I deserve that.

I get it now. :thumbs-up:

Back